Thursday 25 September 2014

STUDENTS: 20% In-StoreDiscount at H&M plus Free Delivery Online (Code 2277)

My name is Emma and I'm an H&M-aholic.

It's true. I love H&M. Like, I have an unhealthy relationship with it. Cool edgy style? Check. Cute basics? Check. Good quality? Check. BUDGET-FRIENDLY? You betcha.

I mean, check out these bad boys (links to the products when you click on the prices)!!!

Alice band £7.99

Boots £79.99

Coat £99.99

Skirt £49.99

Knitted sweatpants £14.99  (I have them in beige)


Imagine my excitement when I logged into my UniDays app and found that H&M were offering students a massive 20% off in-store?! Hawd me back.

So those gorgeous boots I just showed you? £64 in store just now if you are a student...that's a saving of £15!!!

Purchased a black faux leather panel dress (much more bodycon in real life...who needs to eat dinner before going out anyway?) as well as a ruched black speckle dress...both for £13.60 (leather dress £10 in sale, speckled dress £7 in sale).



This offer is on for a limited time, so get shopping!! Aaaaand...it applied to sale items. Ho-ly harem pants Batman!

If you can't get to a shop however, use code 2277 on your online purchases and get free delivery (saving £3.90).

Just call me your H&M Fairy Godmother ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.